BI Training Workshop
October 26th - October 27th, 2019
9:30 am-4:30 pm
Campbell River Community Centre, 401 11 Ave, Campbell River, BC, V9W 4G2
Join us for a two-day training workshop on the implementation of autism behaviour plans.
You will leave this course with knowledge and practical tools you can use in the classroom or home environment. Past attendees have included parents, community group leaders, students, educators, classroom assistants and other individuals who work with/support children with an ASD diagnosis. Upon completion of this 2-day course you will be sent a certificate to confirm your attendance.
Topics to be covered each day include:
- Core elements of discrete trial teaching
- Functions and behaviour
- Reinforcement techniques
- Prompting techniques
- Process of teaching from introductory to generalization to mastery
- The process of accurate data collection
- Antecedent and established operations
- Reinforcement assessment of preference
- Token economics
- Prompting and prompt-fading strategies
- Teaching techniques
- Analysis of data
- Peer play facilitation
- Maintenance and generalization of learned skills
Cost: $115 for members* & $145 for non members
*You must be signed into your AutismBC account to access the discount. Please login by clicking here.
With thanks to the Campbell River Community Foundation for their donation which allowed us to bring this workshop to the Campbell River community.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|