Please upgrade your browser.
AutismBC Goes to Gymnastics Class
Monday, October 21, 2019
12:30 pm-2:00 pm
Campbell River Gymnastics Association, 1981 - 14 Ave at Tamarac St., Campbell River, BC V9W 4J2
AutismBC Goes provides free, safe, and supportive community events where everyone can be themselves. These events are an opportunity for our members to come together, talk and, have fun with others who understand and share similar life experiences. Our goal is to reduce financial barriers to recreation and promote inclusion for people on the autism spectrum and their families.
On Monday, October 21, join us for an all-ages gymnastics class at the Campbell River Gymnastics Association. Coach Esteban will lead us through a fun 1-hour lesson. The class is open to everyone. There's no gymnastics experience required and you don't need an autism diagnosis to register. Non-autistic siblings, parents and caregivers are welcome to participate, or just join us in the gym to watch the class.
We will meet at the Campbell River Gymnastics Association at 12:30 to check-in and hand in our release forms. The class will run from 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm.
This event is FREE to AutismBC members.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
*After you click, a pop up will appear. You must log in to your AutismBC account to register for this event. If you have any questions about registration, please contact Allison Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-437-0880 Ext. 104.
Registration will close on Friday, October 18 or when the event is full.
Please print and sign the appropriate release form(s) in order to participate in the class. Please have your form(s) ready when you arrive at the event.
- Assumption and Acknowledgement of Risk for Minors (Please complete this form for each child under 18 who will be participating in the class)
- Companion Release and Indemnity (Please complete this form for each child under 18 who will be participating in the class)
- Adult Release and Indemnity (Please complete this form if you are over 18 and will be participating in the class)
Please review the gym rules before you arrive:
- Do gymnastics safely
- Ask your coach’s permission before getting on the equipment
- Ask your coach’s permission before attempting new skills
- Be cautious and aware of your surroundings when moving in the gym
- If you leave the class, tell your coach
Thank you to the Campbell River Community Foundation for their generous donation which brought this event to the Campbell River community.
If you have any questions about registration, membership, or about any of our programs, contact Allison Hill at email@example.com or 1-888-437-0880 Ext. 105.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|