Please upgrade your browser.
AutismBC is excited to announce an new program specifically for grandparents and we need your help to make it great.
Connecting with Your Grandchild on the Spectrum Though Storytelling is coming to the AutismBC Lending Library this Fall, however before it launches we will be hosting a Focus Group to gather feedback from grandparents of someone on the spectrum. Our goal is to ensure this program reflects the needs of the community and we can only do that by getting your input.
Date/Time: Thursday, September 6th from 11am-12 noon
Venue: Vancity Room, 2nd Floor, Pacific Autism Family Centre, Richmond BC.
Focus Group Agenda
Introduction of the program and a discussion about each of the sessions;
- Session 1 – Intro to ASD
- Session 2 – Literacy & ASD
- Session 3 – Making Reading Videos
- Session 4 – Engaging Storytelling Techniques
- Session 5 – A Visit to the Richmond Public Library
- Session 6 – Putting it all Together and Sharing Successes
There will also be time for general questions with our team. If you would like to attend the Focus Group, please register HERE
For more information about the Focus Group please contact Sabrina at 604-434-0880 ext. 105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Connecting with Your Grandchild on the Spectrum Though Storytelling Program
- The program will launch in October and run once a week for 6 weeks (dates and times to be determined based on interest)
- There will be a $10 registration fee for this program, however no one will be turned away for lack of funds.
- The program is open to any grandparent in the community, whether your family is waiting for assessment, diagnosed, or considering your options.
|Powered by NeonCRM|