Please upgrade your browser.
Waiting for Assessment Workshop
May 4, 2019 1pm - 4pm
- Learn more about autism and pose questions to a Board Certified Behavioural Analyst (BCBA).
- Learn how to prepare for an autism assessment and what you can do while you wait.
- Learn the pros and cons of private vs. public assessments and diagnoses.
- Learn what to expect at the assessment and after a diagnosis.
- Tips on coping strategies, how to talk to your family and friends about autism, etc.
Speaker: Michele Shilvock, M.Ed. BCBA
Location: Room 202 at the Quesnel & Distict Child Development Centre (488 McLean St, Quesnel, BC V2J 2P2)
Cost of workshop: Free
Cost of childcare: $5
|Powered by NeonCRM|