Please upgrade your browser.
Waiting for Assessment Workshop -- Nanaimo
June 15, 2019
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Free childminding will be available at the Child Development Centre. If you need childminging to support your attendance at the workshop, please submit a registration form through the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WaitingonA2019. Submit one form for each child who will be attending.
- Learn more about autism and pose questions to a Board Certified Behavioural Analyst (BCBA).
- Learn how to prepare for an autism assessment and what you can do while you wait.
- Learn the pros and cons of private vs. public assessments and diagnoses.
- Learn what to expect at the assessment and after a diagnosis.
- Tips on coping strategies, how to talk to your family and friends about autism, etc.
Speaker: Michele Shilvock, M.Ed. BCBA
Location: Nanaimo Child Development Centre
1135 Nelson Street,
Ph: (250) 753-0251
|Powered by NeonCRM|